Here are the safety measures and protocols that we are enacting to ensure everyone’s safety in the studio. These standards are either mandated by the state, relate to safety/health measures, or both.
- We have a mask-optional policy.
- A UV light device has been installed on the HVAC unit. All air that passes out of the unit will be covid free as the UV light kills it, along with other virus/bacteria in the air.
- Students are expected to wear their uniforms according to all the proper traditions. Students may arrive in uniform use the changing rooms. Belts will be tied upon arriving at the studio.
- Students or families with any health concerns (cold, fever, etc.) need to skip class.
- Hand sanitizer is available at multiple locations in the studio.
- The bathroom is accessible for use and for hand washing.
- The studio has 18+ ft. ceilings.
- The practice area is about 1500 square feet, about 37 x 41.
We are constantly monitoring the situation and following all government recommendations. Our focus and greatest concern is everyone’s safety, health and well being!!